The Bonifay Baller vest is a classic that first debuted in 2003 when Shane was a young up-and-comer whose generation would influence everything to come in the sport. The new Baller vest is leaps and bounds above the first. This vest has every high-end feature you can think of along with fresh graphics and colors.
- Lightweight, super stretch, soft and smooth Flex-Lite neoprene
- Multi-grid segmented chest, back, and side panels promote maximum flexibility
- Super soft Aero-Jet flotation foam
- Lightweight and flexible Non-Coast Guard approved comp vest
- Full side entry, with PK #10 reversible zipper and molded velcro tab
- Boardshort tie-down loop
- Impact side panels
- Reversible "Home & Away" jersey graphics
Soft, light, and pillow-like composite foam that provides durability and minimal water absorption.
Flex-lite is insanely flexible, soft, and lightweight, in fact it’s the best we can find. The jersey is extremely soft and smooth while the internal foam is lightweight and holds less water than other foams.
IMPACT SIDE PANELS
Super stretch segmented foam side panels offer additional impact protection.
Segmented foam pockets offer a more engineered fit, providing increased maneuverability and comfort. The stitch-through design keeps foam from moving or displacing between the neoprene over time
PK REVERSIBLE ZIP WITH ZIP LOCK
Reversible high quality and durable zipper and zip head with Velcro zip lock.
Sizing: US Coast Guard-approved life vest sizing should be taken at the widest part of the chest or stomach while sitting down. Properly fit life vests differ from your typical clothing size and should not be base on personal tight or loose fit preferences.