FREERIDE - PERFORMANCE - KITEBOARD
Here it is…. the Monk X is the 10th generation of one of the worlds most popular kiteboards.
Crisp and sharp performance in an industry leading package that combines unbelievable chop handling, amazing carving. With the Monk X we bring you a kiteboard that can grip, rip and slash without causing your knees and back to pay the price for it.
Utilizing our unique multi-ridge/concave base design and exclusive Fan tail Exhaust tips every feature of the Monk has been designed to redirect the water flow as smoothly and efficiently as possible creating a deck where the dynamic flex pattern is able to function with the hydro-dynamics – not against.
Here in Shinn we don’t view freeride as the poor relation to freestyle – the Monk X features all of our cutting-edge technology putting into your hands (or feet) more grip, drive and POP than ever before all the while wrapped up in a package of chop eating, plush comfort.
Main Kitebaord Features
- Crisp and sharp feeling, amazing carving ability
- Insane Chop Handling & Ease of Use
- Improved Grip & Efficiency
- 132 X 40 (43mm fins) (rider < 80kg)
- 134 x 41cm (53mm fins) (rider 75 - 85kg)
- 136 x 42cm (53mm fins) (rider 80 – 90kg)
- 138 x 43cm (53mm fins) (rider 85 – 95kg)
- 140 x 44 (53mm fins) (rider > 80kg)