Shinn Nubo V2 Wind Surfing Board
High on Adrenaline has the best collection of wind surfing boards on the market. With endless brands, styles, and sizes, it is very easy to find your perfect match for any outing. High On Adrenaline understands the difference good quality makes. As the number one provider for kayakers across the country, our customers always leave satisfied.
Designed around a Compact Board Concept - minimizing un-needed length and width in favor of rider friendly thickness - the volume has been distributed to make standing up effortless even in the lightest of winds and allowing riders to ride a size smaller than they are used to without problem.
Main Wind Surfing Board Features
- CNC shaped core with full carbon lamination
- Industry standard 90mm foil boxes with top to bottom pvc re-enforcements
- Balanced volume distribution ensures effortless standing even on the smaller sizes
- Multiple footstrap options for 0, 1, 2 or 3 strap riders
- Foil scale to ensure your set up is perfect each and every ride
- Concave deck improves control for both starting and riding
The Nubo range features our compact outline concept ensuring a small feeling ride that’s easy to stand and start on. Reducing length, maintaining width and increasing thickness packs the necessary litres into the smallest package possible.
BALANCED VOLUME DISTRIBUTION
A carefully implemented volume distribution is essential in providing a stable and easy starting platform together with balanced riding when not on the foil. The chopped nose of the Compact Board Concept ensure the minimum possible length without compromising the boards volume and also helps recover faster from accidental touchdowns.
Featuring enough nose lift to recover from inadvertent touch downs the Nubo rocker is optimised to maximise waterline length, essential in achieving take off speed with light winds and small wings.
At the heart of the Nubo is a CNC shaped, lightweight EPS foam core laminated with a combination of Carbon and Glass fibre Biax layers ensuring a stiff, light and durable foilboard.
Featuring multiple options all sizes of the Nubo can be set up with one, 2 or 3 strap arrangements. A variety of stance widths (5 positions on both the front and rear) ensure every riders stance can be accommodated.
- Nubo 145 (Length - 6’3”(190cm), Volume - 145l, Width - 31.7” (80.6cm), Thickness - 5.2” (13.2cm))
- Nubo 125 (Length - 6’3” (190cm), Volume - 125l, Width - 30” (76 cm), Thickness - 4.7” (11.9 cm))
- Nubo 105 (Length - 5’5” (165 cm), Volume - 105l, Width - 27” (68.5cm), Thickness - 4.9” – 12.4 cm)
- Nubo 85 (Length - 5’0” (152.5 cm), Volume - 85l, Width - 25” (63.5 cm), Thickness - 4.5” (11.5 cm))
- Nubo 65 (Length - 4’10” (147 cm ), Volume - 65l, Width - 23” (58.4 cm), Thickness - 3.9” (9.9 cm))
- Nubo 50 (Length - 4’6” (137 cm), Volume - 50l, Width - 20.9” (53 cm), Thickness - 4.0” (10.1 cm))