Unifiber Rookie II Wind Surfing Board
High on Adrenaline has the best collection of wind surfing boards on the market. With endless brands, styles, and sizes, it is very easy to find your perfect match for any outing. High On Adrenaline understands the difference good quality makes. As the number one provider for kayakers across the country, our customers always leave satisfied.
Tough, strong, yet easy to ride, Unifiber Rookie Boards are a perfect solution for sailing schools and windsurfing centers.
With their extra volume and featuring a daggerboard, these wind surfing boards are extremely forgiving and stable, allowing learners to quickly progress through their first steps.
Tough-Tec construction makes the board virtually invulnerable to user abuse and daily wear-and-tear.
The deck is covered with a large EVA anti-slip grip foam pad.
Windsurfing Board Features
- High wear and damage resistance.
- Stable and fast in lightwind.
- Retractable daggerboard for upwind ability.
- The board is heavier than the Unifiber Oxygen 10'7" inflatable board. This makes it less convenient to carry, but it also makes the board more stable and more forgiving for starter windsurfers.
- Auto-release valve. You never have to open the valve to prevent over-pressure. It works automatically.
- Large deck pad for better grip and safety.
Wind surfing board specifications
What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Do I have to open the Rookie board valve when the board is not used?
- No. The Rookie boards have an automatic valve that discharges the air inside the board when the pressure builds up. If you try to loosen the valve, the valve might actually break.